2018 WINTER REGISTRATION & TRYOUT INFORMATION
MEET THE COACHES NIGHT –Monday, November 5th, 6:30 PM in the Auditorium
- Please visit our website, www.oldmillathletics.com for tryout information and schedules.
- All athletes trying out for a high school sport must have a medical physical taken after June 1, 2018 to be eligible to participate. Physical forms can be found on www.oldmillathletics.com under the Files and Links tab or you can pick up a form in the Athletic office.
- All Athletes must register on Family ID – Opens October 15, 2018 – Please visit www.familyid.com or go to www.oldmillathletics.com and click on Registration for instructions for Family ID.
- All athletes must have proof of health insurance on Family ID. If school insurance needs to be purchased please go to www.studentinsurance-kk.com and turn in a copy of the receipt and card to Coach Martin and upload onto Family ID with your physical form.
- Family ID registration and physical forms are due on Tuesday, November 13th. Physical forms are to be uploaded to your Family ID account. Please visit this link, https://familyid.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/upload-a-file-such-as-a-physical for uploading physical forms to Family ID.
- Any questions about registration, insurance or physicals please contact Athletic Director Jeff Martin at email@example.com.