Old Mill Girls Basketball will travel to Towson University and play Bethesda-CC in a State Semi-Final Basketball Game on Thursday, March 14th at 5:00 pm. Tickets are available at the following link, https://gofan.co/app/events/48982 for $10 or can be purchased at the main entrance to SECU Arena. Patriot fans who are attending the game please read the information below for directions, parking information and behavior policies at Towson University.
Spectators will enter the front entrance of the Towson University SECU Arena.
1. Tickets for the state semifinals and finals will be $10.00.
2. There is a no re-entry policy at the SECU Arena. Any spectator who exits the arena will need to purchase a new ticket in order to re-enter the facility.
3. Ticket windows for cash and credit card purchases are located inside the front entrance of the arena.
4. Ticket windows will open 1 hour prior to the first game of each day of the state tournament.
5. Cash or Master Card & Visa are accepted. 6. Online ticket sales – tickets available online through MPSSAA.org
Directions and Parking
1. From the Baltimore Beltway I-695 (toward Towson) – Take Exit 25 for Charles Street and head south on Charles Street. Take left at Towsontown Boulevard. Turn right at Osler Drive and then proceed through three stoplights and turn right at the second sign for Auburn Drive.
2. SECU Arena will be on your left. 3. Spectators should park in lots 13, 14, and 21. Parking is free for all spectators. Parking in lot 20 requires a Towson University parking permit – Spectators are not to enter/park in lot 20.
Conduct and Behavior at State Semifinal and Final Games:
1. Spectators are not permitted on the court at any time. Teams may meet spectators postgame on the concourse level of the SECU Arena following the postgame press conference.
2. The following items are not permitted at SECU Arena: food, beverages, bags/purses larger than 22”x12”x8”, noisemakers of any kind, laser pointers, weapons of any kind, tobacco products www.mpssaa.org and lighters, non-ADA compliant service and comfort animals, selfie sticks, go-pro’s, tripods, mon-pods, skateboards, hoverboards, bicycles, drones or flying devices, chairs, blankets, coolers, paint/glitter/markers, cameras w/ lenses over 8 inches, and hard plastic masks or helmets.
3. HAND-HELD SIGNS may be displayed. Obscene or derogatory signs will be confiscated. Large signs with sticks or poles are not permitted. Signs may not be carried through the stands as a means of taunting other spectators. Principals and faculty members of participating schools are expected to enforce this regulation.
4. Towson University is a smoke free campus. Smoking is prohibited and will be enforced by Towson University staff.
5. All spectators are subject to the policies of Towson University.