Old Mill High School Fall Sports Information
We are now starting to plan for the 2020-2021 school year, and fall sports are a huge part of that. Although things are changing everyday in our current climate, we are planning for a “normal” opening for our fall athletics season. This, of course, is subject to change as we will always follow the direction and policies set forth by AACPS, MPSSAA, and MSDE. If and when modifications are announced, we will communicate them as soon as we can.
Below is all of the information needed to register, tryout, and participate in our fall sports program. Game schedules can be found on our website on the home page for each of our fall teams. Questions or concerns specific to an individual program or sport should be directed to head varsity coaches; their contact information is listed with the details for each of them.
- Wednesday, July 1st: Registration opens on FamilyID – See details below
- Tuesday, August 4th: Meet the Coach Night at 6:00 pm in the Old Mill High School Auditorium
- Monday, August 10th: Registration closes on FamilyID – Students who have not registered and submitted an approved physical (post-dated 6/1/2020) will miss the first day of tryouts
- Wednesday, August 12th: 1st day of tryouts for all sports except unified tennis
General Tryout Information
Prior to all Old Mill High School Sports Tryouts, all athletes must complete the following:
- Parent/Guardian completes FamilyID Registration
Find out how to register for FamilyID https://oldmillathletics.com/athlete-registration-family-id/
- Completed physical Examination by a doctor or registered nurse-Please have them complete the approved form that is found by clicking the link below.
- Completed physical forms should be uploaded to your child’s registration on FamilyID.
- Each athlete is required to have a new physical each year (June 1 to June 1 of the upcoming or current school year).
*Obtaining the physical exams is the responsibility of the parent/guardian and student athlete.
*Physicals should be filled out on Board of Education physical examination form and uploaded to their FamilyID registration.
- Old Mill High School Athletic Administration will review each registration and will send a message regarding your child’s current status.
- A student/athlete must have insurance to participate in athletics. Students may purchase insurance at the following website. studentinsurance-kk.com
Head Coach Information
Head Cheerleading Coach-Kiwana Williams
Google Classroom Code-bs6lirg
Head Football Coach-Chad McCormick
Google Classroom Code-35cf6ao
Head Field Hockey Coach-Courtney Rice
Google Classroom Code-3gepzyv
Head Golf Coach-Katherine Gleason
Google Classroom Code-35qrsws
Head Boys Soccer Coach-Bob Thomas
Google Classroom Code-cyb24lk
Head Girls Soccer Coach-Lauren Carrier
Google Classroom Code-alrsa5m
Head Volleyball Coach-Bethany Hayden
Google Classroom Code-oijdbcj
Head Cross Country Coach-Gina Witcher
Head Unified Tennis Coach-Pete Jones