Old Mill High School
Fall Sports Hybrid Plan February 16th-March 13th, 2021
- It is our intention to facilitate a hybrid program with a combination of in-person, skill-based practices and virtual sessions, which aligns with how AACPS will be returning small groups of students to schools. However, opening up registration for fall sports does not guarantee we will have in-person activity on any particular week or for any particular period of time. We want families to be aware of the reality that we may revert to virtual weeks if/when necessary. The type of activity we offer is contingent upon ongoing, collaborative efforts between the school system and our local department of health.
- Athletes who want to participate in this program are expected to register and begin attending sessions from the beginning (whether virtual or in-person). Attendance will be taken at all sessions.
- Communication on the current status of our sports programs will come from the AACPS Office of Athletics in conjunction with the AACPS Communications Office. Schools will not make county-wide announcements on their own. They will provide status updates and information provided by the county to their coaches and communities as soon as they become available.
- Old Mill High School will open Family ID on Wednesday February 3, 2021 and close Family ID on Saturday February 13th at 5:00 pm. https://oldmillathletics.com/athlete-registration-family-id/
- More information may be found on our Old Mill Athletics Web Page https://oldmillathletics.com/
Fall Sports Head Coaches
Head Football Coach-Chad McCormick Head Volleyball Coach-Bethany Hayden
Head Field Hockey Coach-Courtney Rice Head Cross Country Coach-Gina Witcher
Head Girls Soccer-Lauren Carrier Head Cheer Coach-Mattye Hargrow
Head Boys Soccer-Bob Thomas Head Unified Tennis Coach-Pete Jones
Head Golf-Katie Gleason