FALL 2018 Registration & Tryout Information
- Please visit our website, www.oldmillathletics.com for tryout information and schedules.
- All athletes trying out for a high school sport must have a medical physical taken after June 1, 2018 to be eligible to participate. Physical forms can be found on www.oldmillathletics.com under the Files and Links tab or you can pick up a form in the Athletic office.
- All Athletes must register on Family ID – Opens June 15, 2018 – Please visit www.familyid.com or go to www.oldmillathletics.com and click on Registration for instructions for Family ID.
- All athletes must have proof of health insurance on Family ID. If school insurance needs to be purchased please go to www.studentinsurance-kk.com and turn in a copy of the receipt and card to Coach Martin and download onto Family ID with your physical form.
- Family ID registration and physical forms are due on Wednesday, August 8th. Physical forms are to be downloaded to your Family ID account.
- If you are having difficulty uploading physicals please check out this link, https://familyid.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/upload-a-file-such-as-a-physical.
- Any questions about registration, insurance or physicals please contact Athletic Director Jeff Martin at email@example.com.
Summer Weight Training and Conditioning Program:
Old Mill offers a summer weight training and conditioning program for all student/athletes attending Old Mill High School. There is no fee for this program and we highly encourage all athletes to attend. Athletes who participate see great results and better their chances of making their high school team as they are in shape and prepared for tryouts.
Schedule – Monday, Tuesday and Thursday until tryouts begin.
Starting Tuesday, June 19 – Football:
- Returning Players – 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Incoming 9th Graders – 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Starting Monday, June 25 – All other Athletes/Teams
- 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Meet the Coach Night-Wednesday August 1st 6:30 pm – Old Mill Auditorium
Cheer: Head Coach – Sabrina Barnes – firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday, August 11th; 9:00am – 12:00pm
Monday, August 13th; 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday, August 14th; 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Wednesday, August 15th; 5:00pm – 8:00pm (Team Placement)
CROSS COUNTRY – Head Coach Chelsea Hauswirth – email@example.com
Saturday August 11th 8:00-10:00 AM
Monday August 13th 7:00-9:00 AM
Tuesday August 14th 7:00-9:00 AM
Wednesday August 15th 7:00-9:00 AM
Thursday August 16th 7:00-9:00 AM
JV & Varsity FIELD HOCKEY – Head Coach – Heather Arnold, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday August 11th 7:30-10:30 AM
Monday August 13th 7:30-10:30 AM
Tuesday August 14th 7:30-10:30 AM
Wednesday August 15th 7:30-10:30 AM
Thursday August 16th 7:30-10:30 AM
All Players must have field hockey stick, mouth guard, shin guards, water bottle, goggles, turf shoes, and running shoes.
Varsity Football – Head Coach: Chad McCormick – email@example.com
Saturday August 11th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Monday August 13th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday August 14th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Wednesday August 15th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday August 16th 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Junior Varsity Football – Head Coach Jim Grim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday August 11th 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Monday August 13th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday August 14th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Wednesday August 15th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thursday August 16th 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Coed Golf – Head Coach: Mike Esh, email@example.com
Monday August 13th-3:00 PM at Bay Hills
Tuesday August 14th-3:00 PM at Bay Hills
Wednesday August 15th-3:00 PM at Bay Hills
Thursday August 16th-Golf Etiquette at Navy 3:00 PM
MEN’S SOCCER – DANIEL BULLS – DANIEL.BULLS.86@GMAIL.COM
|Day||JV (incoming freshman) Grade 9||Location|
|Saturday August 11||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Monday, August 13||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Tuesday, August 14||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Wednesday, August 15||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Thursday, August 16||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Saturday, August 17||7:30-9:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Varsity (All sophomores, Juniors, Seniors) Grade 10,11,12|
|Saturday, August 11||10:00 -12:30||1. Stadium/Track 2. Soccer Bermuda Field||Fitness Testing|
|Monday, August 13||10:00 – 12:30||1. Stadium/Track 2. Soccer Bermuda Field||Fitness Testing|
|Tuesday, August 14||10:00 – 12:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Wednesday, August 15||10:00 – 12:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Friday, August 16||10:00 – 12:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Saturday, August 17||10:00 – 12:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
|Saturday, August 19||10:00 – 12:30||Soccer Bermuda Field|
VOLLEYBALL – Head Coach: Bethany Hayden – firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Saturday August 11th (All athletes who have NOT played volleyball for OMHS before) 9am – 12pm ——— All returning players 12:30 – 3:30pm Tryout.
Day 2: Monday August 13th (New Players) 9am-12pm ——– Returning players 12:30-3:30
Day 3: Tuesday August 14th (New Players 9am-12pm ——– Returning players 12:30 – 3:30 **Player Selections **
Day 4: Wednesday August 15th ALL PLAYERS 9am-12pm **Final Player Selection**
Practice will begin the day after tryouts. Thursday August 16th and Friday August 17th, practice for both JV and Varsity will be from 8:30am to 11am.
Women’s Soccer JV & Varsity – Head Coach Lauren Carrier – email@example.comMeeting
June 12th at 6:30 in the high school cafeteria for anyone interested in trying out this fall or playing 7v7 summer soccer. Parents are welcome to attend the meeting.
Saturday August 11th 10:00 AM -12:30 PM
Monday August 13th 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday August 14th 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday August 15th 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Thursday August 16th 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Unified Tennis – Head Coach Cathy Wiley – firstname.lastname@example.org
Unified Tennis will not start the tryout process until school starts on or around September 4, 2018.